Botany M.Sc. Entrance Examination, A Complete Resource Manual
About the Book
In view of the persistent demand of the M.Sc. Entrance Examination aspirants and dearth of good study material specifically for this examination, it gives us great pleasure to present before you A Complete Resource Manual: M.SC. BOTANY. This manual has been written in such a manner that every student can easily understand the concepts. Keeping in mind the latest pattern, this manual covers the syllabus in most comprehensive and intensive manner. The entire subject matter has been compiled in a simple, compact and precise manner making it a unique book.
- A complete resource manual for botany.
- Extremely helpful for M.Sc. entrance examination for DU, JNU, AMU, IISC, IGNOU, etc.
- Also useful for GATE IIT-JAM, TIFR, TEST and other competitive entrance exams.
- Helpful for UPSE-CSE and state civil services examinations.
- Comprehensive and updated content according to the latest syllabus and examination pattern.
- A complete manual that spans the entire curriculum.
- Each unit contains sample number of MCQs developed based on the various competitive entrance examination. These MCQs span various difficult levels covering all minor and major aspects.
- It provides a logical correlation of various topics with the latest development in the respective fields to make the study more relevant, objective and result-oriented.
- Analysis of MCQs will provide correct perspective to focus aspirants on the basis of strength of each unit and relevance to be assigned to each topic.
- Provision of practice questions for self-evaluation and to sharpen the analytical ability.
- 1500+ topic-wise practice questions.
- 2 practice test papers for self-assessment.
About the Author
Dr. Md. Mubashshir is M.Phil., Ph.D., NET and GATE qualified acclaimed professor. He is an expert in the field of research and teaching. His contribution to education is evident through his high quality research publication in reputed international journals. He is associated with number of teaching and research forums and foundations.