The Indian Economy (Hindi) - Sanjiv Verma - 2019
About the Book
This compilation of Indian economy is an important presentation to pursue valuable facts. In this edition, the authors have presented several new chapters and statistics keeping in view the new course of the Union Public Service Commission, whose discussions include economic survey, government documents and records. The achievements of economic trends and economic rates have been incorporated with their processes and factors that make them possible. The contents of the book have been rigorously reviewed and have been drafted keeping in mind the latest changes in the Civil Services Examination’s syllabus, thus making it the most valuable possession for someone opting Economics as an optional in the UPSC Exam. This book is an attempt to ink down the economic issues with great conceptual clarity and bring in application part and its relevance to the present time. An attempt to make new generation student understand economy in the right perspective. The ease of learning has been kept in mind while updating and adding new concepts, policies and implementation being initiated by the Government of India in the economy in the following chapters.
- About New India.
- Poverty and Social Sector.
- Government Financing and Banking.
- Foreign Trade Policy are few to be named: - Many new sections have been added in the new edition.
- Indian Economy Stellar Performance.
- Spreading JAM across India’s Economy.
- Goods and Service Tax: A Progressive Tax Regime.
- Startup India: Wings to Fly above the Sky.
- Demonetisation Policy: Surgical Strike against Black Money.
- Agriculture Export Policy.
About the Author
Sanjiv Verma was associated with several premier civil services coaching institutes in Delhi and other cities like Hyderabad and Bengaluru. He was an alumnus of the prestigious Delhi School of Economics. He had been a guide and a mentor to over thousands of civil services aspirants during his decade-long teaching career.