Botany M.Sc. Entrance Examination
Presenting you with the latest edition of A Complete Resource Manual: BOTANY which has been thoroughly revised and updated keeping in mind the paradigm shift in M.Sc. Entrance Examination pattern.
This manual is recommended by many professors as the "standard" or "classic" text on a wide variety of topics of general interest to biologists and students enrolled in courses for instance Botany and Life Sciences. It is an absolutely essential that students aiming at acquiring a firm grounding in the basic techniques, literature and concepts of Botany. This book will go a long way in helping students in their preparation of M.Sc. Entrance Examinations like JNU, TIFR, IISC, IGNOU, DU, GATE and all Universities' Entrance Examinations and other Competitive Entrance Examinations.
This manual is indispensable for the following reasons:
- Comprehensive and updated content according to the latest syllabus and examination pattern
- A complete Manual that spans the entire curriculum
- Each unit contains ample number of MCQs developed based on the various competitive entrance examination. These MCQs span various difficult levels covering all minor and major aspects
- It provides a logical correlation of various topics with the latest developments in the respective field to make the study more relevant, objective and result-oriented
- Analysis of MCQs will provide correct perspective to focus aspirants on the basis of strength of each unit and relevance to be assigned to each topic
- Provision of practice questions for self-evaluation and to sharpen the analytical ability
- 1500+ Topic-wise practice questions
- 2 Practice Test Papers for self assessment